• Those puppies that have already arrived from Korea and are in Moscow (✅) can be paid after inspection and signing the contract.
  • Those puppies who have not yet arrived from Korea (🟢) need to be booked by concluding an agreement and placing a 30% deposit. After that, the puppy is yours under the contract, and we begin the process of obtaining an export permit from the Ministry of Agriculture of Korea. Then we pass the mandatory veterinary control and transport the puppy to Russia. The remaining 70% you make only after receiving and examining the animal.

When placing an order, tell our employee a convenient payment method for you:

— Payment by card via terminal or link

– Payment in cash after receiving the puppy

- Payment via invoicing 

— Payment via QR code

If none of the methods suits you, let us know and we will definitely find a convenient option for you.

For a confirmed order, we set a reserve of 1 day. If during this time the money is not received, the order flies and the reservation is canceled.